Autumn Term 2016
Follow the link below to view the curriculum map which details what we will be studying in other areas of the curriculum this term.
Our topic for the first half of the autumn term is 'Crime and Punishment'
We will be studying the book 'Holes' this term.
From this story we will be developing skills in the following genres of writing:
- Mystery/Suspense story writing
- Biography and Autobiography
- Journalistic writing
- Diary entries- a day in the life of a prisoner
- Letter writing- writing letters home
- Poetry- The Highwayman
- Number and Place Value
- Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division
- Fractions, Decimals and Percentages
- Living things and their habitats
- Animals including humans