Autumn Term 2016
Follow the link below to view the curriculum map which details what we will be studying in other areas of the curriculum this year.
Our topic for the first half term is 'Toys'.
This half term we will be studying The Twits and Traction Man.
From these stories we will be developing our techniques in the following genres of writing:
- Diary entries
- Character descriptions
- Narrative writing
- Place Value
- Addition and Subtraction
- Measurement: Length and Mass
- Multiplication and Division
- Animals including Humans
- Uses of Everyday Materials
- Fundamentals of Movement Skills: Agility/Balance/Coordination
- Word Processing and Presentation Skills
- Computer Art